1. Each person must post 10 things about them selves on their journal.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you
and create ten more for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose ten people and post their icon.
4. Go to their page and tell them they have been tagged. Simple enough.
5. No tag backs. Playground rules, respect them.
6. You have to tag 8 people.
10 things about me~
1. I like wolves. Can you tell?
2. I'm an aspiring voice actor. (though I don't have the equipment like major mic and preamp)
3. Level 3 admin on the Fugworld online community (We are awesome!)
4. I'm an Eagle Scout
5. I'm a registered Minister
6. I love creepy gorey stuff
7. I can't look in mirrors too long without getting freaked out thinking my reflection is going to do something wierd or kill me or something.
8. I love the sound of clocks ticking
9. I have a heavy amount of German blood in my veins.
10. I play the Melodica (crappily, but I practice when I can)
Questions I have to answer:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, including outer space or the moon, ignoring expenses, where would you go?
The fucking moon!
2. If you could travel to any FICTIONAL world (such as the DWMA from Soul Eater, Hogwarts, even the world of your OC's), where would you go?
HAHAHHA... I laugh because as fucked up as it is, I want to say the world of Corruption of Champions. I guess it all is based on what you mean by travel. Do I just go vacation there once? Do I gain the ability to travel there whenever? How long am I there?
3. If you could have any piece of clothing, from just a fancy Golden tux, to a cosplay, to a suit made of bubble wrap, what would you get?
A piece of clothing? but you said cosplay and tux... those are made of many pieces. I'm confused...
I guess either a tux jacket for 1 piece made of the purest of pure daimond made by the biggest fashion designer ever. If I can do more, the same thing but a full tux in the same. I could sell that and be super fucking rich.
4. Favorite Candy!
JELLY BEANS! (Especially buttered popcorn flavor)
5. Tell me if question Number 5 is even a question
Not at all. It is a demand. You aren't asking if the mislabeled "question" 5 is a question, you are telling me to tell you whether or not it is.
6. What would you do if you died and the afterlife turned out to be like Angel Beats (if you havent seen it, I'd suggest you do. You can just watch the first episode if you just want to answer this question).
too lazy to watch and without an explanation I have lno clue at all what Angel Beats even is, let alone how I would react to a heaven like it.
7. Answer "How are you" in the weirdest way possible.
With no restrictions: Do you believe in magic? Cause face burn schlamper! I will make you SadoMesoPedoRoboNecroBestiality the shit out of that taco slurry!
Restricted to it being an actual direct response to the question: That's a great philisophical question! How are any of us? You could go by string theory and say we are because of a bunch of molecular vibrating string things, and we are differently in each of the 11 dimensions used to help better explain the backbone of string theory, but I digress. I suppose to be very basic and real, the how is because of my parents engaging in intercourse to combine the sperm cell with the egg cell, and blah blah blah pregnancy, blah blah blah child birth. Of course there is the more spiritual answer that I am because of a conscious energy moving a meat sack of carbon and water.
8. Wreck-it Ralph or Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (If you haven't seen both movies, just tell me if you'd rather see a whole bunch of cartoon characters or a bunch of video game characters)
I would have to see Wrech it Ralph first. Would I rather see a bunch of cartoon characters or a bunch of video game characters? It depends how well each was done. Both can be amazing, but both can also be utter shit.
9. Tell me something really, really small that just really really bugs you? Like your parent's leaving the TV on when they leave the house.
How is that really smart? I suppose it helps cut down on burglaries but unless you live in a dangerous neighborhood, locking the door is all you need. Im not entirely sure what this question is asking regardless.
10. What did you eat (or going to eat) for supper of the day you read this?
A deli sandwhich, no meat no cheese (it only costs $3. )
1. Favorite piece of media? (movie, game, show, song, etc. Pick one)
2. What is your left hand on right now?
3. What did you eat inbetween yesterdays breakfast, and todays dinner?
4. Favorite animal?
5. How much sleep do you generally get a night?
6. What would be your favorite mode of transportation, real or not?
7. If you could make your own world, what would it be like?
8. Would you like to join a petition that says "Fuck you scientists, Pluto is a planet and has feelings too!" ?
9. Would you care for a free lollipop?
10. You have 4 wishes, no wishing for more wishes or wishing to change the rules of the wishes. What do you wish for?
Deathcab for Cutie